Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Nightmare

I can see him in the distance a shadowy image with red blazing hair that reflects no color. As I walk closer he waits for me in the car. He stares at me as he digs through his pockets, his face looking all to familiar but at the same time unrecognizable. You hurt her, you hurt her so much, he tells me with his eyes. I know, I know, as I try and exclaim my many regrets, it is to late two sets of key chains have already been dropped in my hand. What does this mean? I cry out once again someone please tell me what does this mean! As sudden as it was started it is now over and I am left alone. I awaken, my heart throbs, a feeling that is all to uncommon. I seek understanding from this message for it will soon be lost if not recorded now. Such a thing is to important to be lost, I think as I lay my head back down for another night of restless sleep.

No comments: