Friday, May 29, 2009

The Endless Battle Inside the Mind

As I write these words I wonder where you are now. I lay here and think, it should be you here next to me, it should be your arms wrapped around me. A year has passed since we have parted. "Its a shame it had to be this way, Its not enough to say I am sorry. Maybe I am to blame or maybe we're  the same, but either way I can't breathe. All I had to say is goodbye, we are better off this way" and never again shall I hear from you, never again shall I hear your voice. After a year "I am still alive but I am losing my drive, because everything we have been through and everything about you seemed to be a lie, a guiltless twisted lie. It made me learn to hate you, or hate myself for letting it pass by." Why did it have to be this way, why couldn't you have just left with me that day, then maybe these nightmares might finally go away, Why couldn't you have just trusted in us and forever know 
I Love You.

No comments: