Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Mothers Love

As the song plays over the radio it takes me back to a time when I felt safe. When a mothers loving voice was enough to provide me the peace to know everything was going to be okay. She would whisper softly, "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" and as she finished with, "please don't take my sunshine away", I knew from the slight tremble in the tone of her voice that if anything ever happened to me, her heart would be broken. Every heart break every pain I feel she feels, Every joy every piece of happiness she feels. A mother's love will never be forgotten, will never go unappreciated, will never disappear. As the young boy you created turns into the man you hoped he'd become, he realizes those words you said, the feelings you have are so much more, a teaching, a lesson in life, an expression of  HIS love. Thank You.

No comments: