Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Open to Answer

There has to be more, I have always known there has to be more, I have felt it. Life is more then just a routine, I refuse to be complacent. Each joy must be celebrated, but why is it I feel it is important that we embrace the pain we feel, to really understand it. Why? Why must we go through this grievance, this suffering?  Because it is said that, "suffering produces perseverance; perseverance character; and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because He has poured out his love into our hearts, by the Spirit whom he has given us." And so it happened at just the right time, the perfect time, the only time, His time. Could it have been that this feeling was not just a feeling, but so much more, perhaps a Spirit one connected to those words just spoken, one that has grabbed my life and never let go, one that grabs yours, one that waits to be grabbed. 

No comments: