Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Humbled

You can find me in the back. In front of me stands a large black table. On that table lies a group of pictures. Each picture tells an individual's story, the beginning, that has yet to be finished. One by one they approach the table. Each spoken to in a unique way, each demonstrating obedience to a calling greater then their own.  They thumb through the photos and read each beginning, how might the end be written they must wonder to themselves. Little do they know the end has already been written and they have helped write it, in His love.  As the music plays in the back drop I fight the tears that want to fall, tears not of pain, for I have been humbled. I write these words now, to preserve a feeling, a feeling I hope shall never be lost. May I continue to understand what it means to be humbled. 

No comments: