Sunday, July 6, 2008

Divine Interventions Do Exist

Rain drips of the pavilion, she opens her car door and walks immediately to the guy at the far table. She sits down and knows something is not the same. She looks into his eyes, the first glance to make sure he is Ok, the next look portrays a long fought struggle she thought was long over. There is silence as the cars pass by through the busy intersection. "Your making it hard", she says. "I waited two years, what's gone by two weeks?" She puts out her cigarette and walks away just as fast as she appeared. I feel a tug, its at my heart, an all to familiar feeling. I know it hurts I know it doesn't make sense, If you let me I will listen, understand, and point you to the one who can heal. He's been waiting, you have been away far to long.

No comments: