Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just Love Her

What is Love? An intense closeness, really sharing things with someone, hard things, silly things. Knowing what is important to the other person, loving that person more then yourself, being happy simply because they are happy. Their outward smile causes you to smile inward. A sacrifice to them is not a sacrifice at all but a gift that is enjoyed by you when given. Love is to know everything about them, to share their struggles, their pain, their joy. Love is wanting to spend the last day of your life with them. It is all said in the complicated, overused, yet simple phrase, "I love you." I loved you from the first day I met you, I love you because you taught me what love is, you taught me how to love, you taught me that I don't have to be afraid of love. Not even death can put an end to Love.

No comments: